ICT Vendor Manager
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people’s lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Palladium has an exciting opportunity for an experienced ICT manager to lead on vendor management of Palladium’s systems which support our work to make the world a better place.
For our global systems you will oversee the management of ICT vendors and suppliers, establishing a process framework for the identification, selection and contracting of services and products. Providing guidance as subject matter expert, you will advise key stakeholders on ICT solutions including expected SLAs, performance evaluation and potential risks and issues.
This role can be based in either London or Washington DC.
Your primary responsibilities will revolve around the management of ICT vendors and contracts. You will be expected to:
- Manage all existing IT vendors in terms of performance to contract and the provision of services/products, addressing any non-performance or non-compliance, as outlined in their contract, SLAs and/or performance metrics.
- Establish a framework with guidelines and processes for the identification, evaluation, and selection of ICT vendor-provided solutions for the different areas of the business.
- Manage vendor relationships to identify and minimize risks and maximize return on investment.
- Manage interactions between vendors and Palladium’s internal projects’ managers in the course of the implementation of initiatives and projects.
- Maintain the vendor management calendar, leading the review of terms, licensing, and renewals.
- Manage all procurement for new ICT contracts including products and services.
- Work with Global Finance in preparing planning and budgeting forecasts for all vendor provided products and services, considering inputs from new developments, infrastructure upgrade roadmap and architectural requirements.
- Provide a strong commercial experience with global vendors and in the management of contracts for a multi-national organization.
- Significant experience in managing ICT vendors for multi-national organizations.
- Proven experience managing a large portfolio of ICT vendors and service providers.
- Experience with various sizes of ICT projects and contracts, with a track record of adhering to timelines and budgets.
- Experience designing and managing Vendor Management Frameworks and Vendor Performance Management Frameworks.
- Candidates will need to be able to demonstrate authorisation to work in either the United States or the United Kingdom
- High level of negotiation skills.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- High level of written, verbal and presentation communication skills