Tetra Tech EC is a part of the Tetra Tech team and we offer site cleanup and restoration services to help our clients increase the value of their real property – whether for redevelopment, property transfer, or creating a healthier environment.
We are currently looking for an Incinerator/Solid Waste Manager to join our team to work on domestic and international projects!
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate incinerator in a safe manner, following the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) of the equipment.
- Conduct routine (daily, weekly, monthly) equipment inspections.
- Maintain and provide reports and necessary paperwork as needed.
- Follow Health & Safety, and Quality policies, procedures, and processes.
- May require travel through the CJOA-A to provide the training and maintenance support.
- Communicate any problems through the proper management channels.
- Participate in any required project meetings to debrief staff of any changes and/or responsibilities.
- Perform various other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience in the operation, repair, and training of various incineration systems.
- Working knowledge of hazardous waste and OSHA regulations.
- Experience in the maintenance and repair of heavy equipment.
- 40-hour HAZWOPER.
- Forklift, Licensed Backhoe, and/or Bobcat Operator experience is preferred.
- Ability to travel and work domestically and internationally for various periods of time.
- Must possess a valid passport and driver’s license.
- Must be eligible for a US Security Clearance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Tetra Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions. Please visit our website at www.tetratech.com for more information on our company and to apply for this position.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted directly.
About the Organization
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams.