Objective & Scope
To support KMSS to produce Series of Infographic conveying data and information related to Covid‐19 activities with more audience‐ centric approach.
The scope will cover the following
- To undertake reviewing data and information of the Covid‐19 action activities implemented by KMSS
- To support KMSS team to collect and share best practices for Covid‐ 19 responses in order to define “Themes and Messages” for infographics
- To identify compelling storylines for success stories that could be used for infographic products by closing working with KMSS team
- To lead the creative writing and copy editing for infographic products
- To present to KMSS team and finalize based on KMSS team suggestion and feedbacks
- To lead creative development process covering concept development, design development, design refinement and design finalization stage
- To develop infographics which should be applicable to use both in printed and digital communication
- To present concepts and design option along the creative development process to KMSS team
- To deliver final design based on feedbacks and refinement process
In the Expression of Interest (EOI) the consultant to propose methodology to achieve the objectives of this assignment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- On call design services (writing and design) for developing infographic products
- Ensure timely delivery of the Infographics products
- Ensure consultation/discussion with team members and organizational functionaries as identified by KMSS
- Ensure confidentially of the assignment and the developed knowledge products
Key Deliverables ‐ Infographic of COVID‐19 action activities done by KMSS
Duration and Timeframe
The assignment to be completed by 30 November, 2020. Consultant is expected to mention the proposed days required by him/her to complete the assignment.
Qualifications Required of Consultant
- Experience working on infographic development work
- Understanding of design development process and project management
- Expert with Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft word and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated understanding of current trends and design applications across tradition, new and emerging media
- Experience working in social development, healthcare or economics preferred!
- Ability to meet deadline
- Own workstations with programs – Own set up for required Software and programme
- Excellent command of English language, both spoken and written
How to Apply
Any interested individual should send:
1) Expression of Interest (EOI) that indicates‐ Suitability for this assignment, Proof of prior similar experience, Proposed Research methodology and Expected budget
2) Two referees contact details
Email your EOI to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 18 October 2020.
DEADLINE: 18 October 2020.