Panagora Group, a small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development, provides long- and short-term technical experts to support strategic engagement, advocacy, and knowledge management and communications (KMC) activities through strategic planning, implementation, and capacity building.
USAID’s Next Generation Global Health Supply Chain Suite of Programs (NextGen), as part of the Global Health Supply Chain (GHSC) program, ensures quality procurement and delivery of health commodities through robust global and local supply chains, while strengthening in-country supply chains. Within this global initiative, the Comprehensive Technical Assistance for Health Supply Chain and Pharmaceutical Management (Comprehensive TA) IDIQ will strengthen local supply chain systems, increase the availability of quality-assured, essential health commodities, and strengthen local pharmaceutical management capacity. The supply chain and pharmaceutical management technical services will be conducted collaboratively and in close coordination with other mechanisms and stakeholders of the NextGen Suite of Programs.
Panagora Group seeks an Information Systems Director to be proposed as part of the anticipated NextGen Comprehensive Technical Assistance for Health Supply Chain and Pharmaceutical Management (Comprehensive TA) IDIQ award. The Information Systems Director will oversee a team of long- and short-term specialists to ensure to support an integrated health information system that sustainably strengthens health supply chains.
- Lead the planning, design, and implementation of an integrated management information system (MIS) in collaboration with other NextGen GHSC stakeholders.
- Provide data assurance/data quality oversight and operational management of the MIS platform.
- Assist in developing the standards and measures for determining what successful achievement of desired MIS results means.
- Advice on and provide process and system improvements that support integration and interoperability of relevant supply chain MIS systems.
- Enhance, develop, and optimize standard operating procedures for MIS and other relevant systems in the supply chain ecosystem.
- Ensure the availability of up-to-date and high-quality data and its access through practical data exchange tools.
- Oversee the production of routine reports and health commodity status updates.
- Define requirements for MIS implementation, which will enable local in-country operational effectiveness and visibility.
- Lead the design and implementation of harmonization and integration frameworks to manage supply chain information across the health supply chain.
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to ensure smooth operations across information systems.
- Assist in implementing strategies and plans for identifying global lessons learned and best practices in MIS and systems strengthening efforts.
- Advanced degree in public health, information systems, information technology, international development, or related relevant field
- Strong understanding of GS1 standards
- 10+ years experience managing health and supply chain information systems
- Proven experience with enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems and establishing system integrations
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Prior experience leading a team of health information system (HIS) professionals by providing on-demand application support: Cisco or CCA certification, or equivalent, strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of information systems technologies and relevant data laws
- Strong leadership and management abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Prior experience interacting with government officials and stakeholders
- English required; proficiency in one or more foreign languages preferred
- Familiarity with USAID and public health programming strongly required
About the Organization
Panagora Group is a small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development. Our goal is to provide innovative solutions that build national capacity and promote sustainability through robust local participation and capacity building, utilizing highly integrated and private sector solutions. Throughout our work, we embrace a virtuous circle of knowledge stewardship, collaborative learning, and application of evidence to heighten and accelerate positive health and development outcomes.
Please visit our website at https://panagoragroup.zohorecruit.com/jobs/Careers to apply. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.