Reporting to CIO, ITGM leads, manages and enforces the enterprise IT risk management and information security framework/methodology working across value streams. This includes all information security activities. In addition, ITGM works with the CIO to build the enterprise architecture for records management to ensure that information asset management practices are in place for all departments.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Management, Computer Science, Data Governance, Information Security or related field.
- A minimum of six years’ experience working within an information or data governance function, preferably in an international organisation or multilateral environment with two years’ experience leading a data and/or security governance programme.
- Demonstrated knowledge of data governance practices, business and technology issues related to management of enterprise information assets and approaches related to data protection.
- Sound knowledge of industry-leading data quality and data protection management practices.
- Practical experience in the implementation of IT policies and procedures.
- Experience in the monitoring of IT risk and security controls to ensure compliance and business cyber-resilience.
- Experience liaising with Internal Audit and other oversight units on enforcing compliance with company policies and best practices.
- A good understanding of information management practices including information lifecycle management, data modelling, master data management and the conduct of business audits and requirements gathering.
- Recognised certification in Information Security such as: Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Certified Security Analyst.
- Strong agile project management skills. Certified Scrum Master.
- Practical experience in the implementation or use of document and/or records management systems such as SharePoint or similar technology.
- Additional knowledge and expertise in other IT segments.
The ITGM must demonstrate strong proficiency in:
- critical thinking and taking a consultative and collaborative approach to problem-solving;
- analysing, evaluating and determining information technology needs and planning to implement systems to meet those needs; and
- working with people from diverse backgrounds and effectively engaging individuals at all organisational levels.
About the Organization
CDB is a regional multilateral development bank which was established in October 1969 to contribute to the harmonious economic growth and development of the member countries in the Caribbean Region and to promote economic cooperation and integration among them, having special and urgent regard to the needs of the less-developed members of the Region. CDB began operations in January 1970 and has become a leading catalyst for providing development financing, technical assistance and policy advice to its Borrowing Member Countries for the reduction of poverty.