Qualifications and skills
- Education: Master Degree in Development Studies, Public Administration, Planning, Economics, Political Science, Social Science or other areas relevant to the assignment
- Excellent soft skills: facilitation, leadership, communication, team building, coordination
- Knowledge of IT tools: incl. MS Excel, MS Word, MS Project, MS Power Point
- Language: Fluent in written and spoken English
General professional experience
- At least 12 years experience in the sector relevant to the profile
Specific professional experience
- A minimum of 5 years in organisational change, change management, institutional reform, governance and capacity building
- Experience in providing high level policy advice to government’s on institutional and policy reform
- Human resources and financial management
- Strengthening of public administrations
- Benchmarking and performance measurement in public sector
- Public Governance structures and regulatory/legal frameworks
- Public administration monitoring and evaluation systems
- Deep understanding of e-governance
- A minimum of 5 years experience in international development cooperation
- Experience as Team Leader/Project Manager
About the Organization
At WYG, our vision is clear: To inspire our clients and our people to create positive change through our imagination and expertise. Resourceful, confident and authentic, we promise unique solutions, and we deliver every time. The qualities we share help us match the impact of far bigger consultancies - from client focus and collaborative spirit, to strategic and ethical thinking.
As a leading socio-economic and technical consultancy, we help to improve the quality of life for people from Central and Eastern Europe to Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
WYG International is a leading international development consultancy, catalyzing change in societies to improve the quality of life of people throughout the world. Our projects are donor funded and support economic and social reform, wealth creation, good governance and the rule of law, as well as delivering improvements to the built environment and infrastructure.