The Integrator will be responsible for providing support to the Middle East Crisis Humanitarian Response (MECHR) leadership, including coordinating BHA’s responses to intra- and interagency taskers related to Syria.
Duties include assisting with responses to urgent information requests from senior Agency and interagency leadership, targeting and disseminating sensitive information, helping to organize and schedule interagency meetings, and closely monitoring high side communications and assisting with input to documents on classified systems. Main responsibilities:
• As tasked by MECHR leadership, oversees the development of briefing materials and policy papers, including drafting, coordinating and consolidating USAID inputs, shepherding USAID and interagency clearances, and ensuring that USAID’s humanitarian perspectives are appropriately represented.
• Organizes briefings for interagency groups or senior leadership—including reserving classified rooms—on humanitarian assistance in Syria in preparation for travel, testimony, meetings, and interagency policy committees.
• Help to coordinate the BHA offices’ participation at interagency meetings
• Regularly check the Classnet system and flag any important messages and taskings for MECHR leads. Also assist leadership with providing inputs to relevant documents on the classified system.
Education: B.A. in International Studies, Public Administration or related field. M.A. preferred.
• 8 years’ relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s degree or 6 years’ work experience with a Master’s degree
• Experience working for a federal agency, including USAID.
• Ideally must have some working knowledge of humanitarian assistance.
• Excellent writing and editing skills; able to synthesize information quickly and clearly and integrate reports from several different sources that may at times offer conflicting information.
• Must be able to multi-task in a highly dynamic environment and prioritize demands.
• Must be able to demonstrate diplomacy and sound judgement.
• Ability to receive strategic guidance and then be proactive in the tasks and duties as necessary.
• Must be able to work on a flexible schedule and on weekends when necessary.
• Experience with US Government Interagency processes and clearances preferred.
Ability to obtain and maintain a USG issued Secret clearance for the duration of your employment. Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Only US citizens are eligible for a security clearance. For this position, we will consider only applicants with security clearances or applicants who are eligible for security clearances.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 25 pounds.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
About the Organization
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. Government, its allied partners and international organizations. As it enters its 60th year of business, PAE’s current portfolio includes capabilities in critical facility infrastructure, aviation, logistics, training, range operations and national security solutions, to support some of the most meaningful and exciting missions in the world.
Today, the approximately 20,000 members of our global workforce perform with excellence and dedication in roughly 60 countries, on all seven continents, in some of the world's most challenging regions. We attribute our success to the quality of our work and the integrity and high ethical standards that define our business operations. PAE is headquartered in Arlington, Va.