Nathan is a private international economic and analytics consulting firm that works with government and commercial clients around the globe to deliver practical solutions and achieve lasting results.
Nathan is a global leader in delivering actionable, sustainable analytic and economic solutions to positively impacts economic growth. Nathan supports sustainable and inclusive economic growth underpinned by well-functioning market systems and a vibrant private sector; offers a strategic and practical approach to trade policy formulation and implementation; and develops and recommends clear, measurable, strategic policies resulting in effective legislation and regulations; and offers market-based solutions to stimulate financial inclusion and financial sector stability. Nathan also expands women’s economic development through equal and expanded access to property, capital, markets, and technology. Nathan has corporate offices in the US, UK, and India and more than 25 program offices around the world. Our main U.S. government clients include USAID, MCC, and USTDA.
Nathan is seeking up to three part-time Spring semester interns and up to three part-time/full-time Summer interns to support its International Development Business Line. It is anticipated that two of the interns will each support two of our technical groups comprised of Economic Policy & Governance; Trade & Logistics; Economic Engagement & Private Sector Development; and Financial Solutions. An additional intern will support our BD, recruitment and senior international development leadership. The duration of the internship and the hours worked per week is flexible. The interns will work on a range of project administration, business development (BD), and support tasks in support of our current portfolio of projects and BD efforts. Each intern will be assigned a group/BL supervisor. The duration is Spring or Summer 2020.
- Provide project administrative support for one or more international development programs including research, logistical support, administrative tasks, budgeting, and other tasks as assigned.
- Support business development efforts through research, meeting and logistical arrangements, corporate capability drafting, recruitment support, formatting and graphic design, and other tasks as assigned.
- May be tasked with developing management tools, charts, and other items requested by senior management.
- The internships are open to Graduate and Undergraduate students with an interest in international development and who are pursuing a relevant degree such as International Relations, Economics, International Development, Political Science, Finance, etc.
- Excellent English writing skills;
- Strong Communications and Interpersonal Skills; and
- Computer Skills including MS Suite (Word, PPT, and Excel).
- Graphic design skills preferred.
About the Organization
Nathan is a private international economic and analytics consulting firm that works with government and commercial clients around the globe to deliver practical solutions and achieve lasting results. Whether building frameworks for economic growth or navigating regulatory hurdles, securing infrastructure financing or evaluating and assessing disputes, Nathan’s experts serve as trusted partners, offering clients the analysis, technical advice, and strategies they need for sound decision-making. Known for both technical and service excellence and with corporate offices in the US, London, and India and more than 40 program offices around the world, we offer the following five areas of expertise, honed since we opened our doors in 1946:
- International Development
- Infrastructure, Project Development & Finance
- Economic & Regulatory Consulting
- Litigation & Expert Services
- Advisory Services
For a close view of the company’s international and domestic projects please visit our related project listings and our international project websites http://www.nathaninc.com/services