For the ongoing project “Strengthening Community Policing in Albania”, funded by the Swedish Government, we are looking for an International Monitoring and Evaluation Expert. The position is full-time for one year.
The responsibilities for the position include the development of the Monitoring & Evaluation plan and instruments for the program and support the pilot regions, Albanian State Police (ASP) and the Ministry of Internal Affairs (MoI) for data collection and satisfaction surveys.
Other functions would include:
- Complete and manage the monitoring matrix and the collection and analysis of the data;
- Support and advice the Program Management Team on monitoring and evaluation activities;
- Advise the ASP and MoI on M&E capacity building activities, definition of indicators, data collection, statistical analysis, surveys, other data collection tools, etc.;
- Support the Grant Scheme Manager in monitoring and evaluation of the grants;
Tenderers must assign personnel with:
- University degree or equivalent professional experience/qualifications of at least 12 years;
- A minimum of 10 years professional experience, with at least seven relating to design and implementation of context-specific Monitoring & Evaluation systems;
- Previous experience working with police, justice or security; experience in Albania and/or the Western Balkan region is added value
- Very good knowledge in spoken and written English, with working knowledge of Albanian being an added value.
About the Organization
FCG Sweden is the new face of ORGUT and SIPU International. Combining ORGUT and SIPU’s experience with that of the wider FCG Group gives our customers and partners access to a much broader selection of services and best practices from a wide range of sectors and countries. Together, we represent 40 years of Swedish expertise in international development consulting. We have a new name, but we are the same people, with the same values, passion and drive.
Building better livelihoods in developing regions and countries has always been the vision of ORGUT’s work, with core competence in value chain development in agriculture and forestry, water sector development, and sustainable land administration.
SIPU International has built a global reputation as a leader in sharing the best and most relevant parts of the Swedish model of public administration through consulting and training, with a mission to support the capacity of organisations as a way to develop democracy, grow the economy and foster an inclusive, equitable and enduring society.
FCG Sweden delivers a wide range of services including:
- Formulation and design of development programmes and intervention;
- Implementation and project management of multi-annual programmes and framework contracts;
- Grant and Challenge Fund Management;
- Results-based monitoring and evaluation services;
Areas of expertise:
- Civil Society
- Market Development
- Environment and Climate Change
- Water and Natural Resources
- Land Administration
- Natural Resource Management
- Water Sector Services
- Good Governance and Public Administration
- Public Administration Reform
- Public Financial Management
- Local Government and Decentralisation
- Urban Development
- Gender Equality
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Training Programmes
- Fund Management