Devex is assisting an international pioneer company and leader in the development and management of insurance solutions for individuals, professionals, and companies in their search for an International Organizations Manager based in Paris, France.
As part of the International Sales Department, the Manager’s portfolio will consist of international development organizations, including iNGOs and multilateral institutions (WFP, OECD, AfDB, European Investment Bank).
The International Organizations Manager’s main responsibilities will include the following:
- Implement the Group’s business strategy;
- Define the most appropriate development plan for your portfolio: acquisition of new clients, retention and saturation of existing accounts;
- Initiate and manage the responses to the calls for tenders of your scope and mobilize all the internal actors (Operations, legal, marketing, technical) as well as external (partner brokers, insurers, etc.);
- Provide advice corresponding to all your clients’ issues, through your regulatory and technical expertise;
- Conduct negotiations upstream downstream in order to optimize the profitability of contracts;
- Animate and build your portfolio through permanent contact and strict follow up;
The ideal candidate will be motivated with the capacity to work well under pressure in a busy international environment and enjoy multi-tasking.
- Holding a Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree.
- A minimum of 10 years international experience, with 1-2 years in the insurance industry
- Familiarity with international development organizations (process, networks …) and solid management experience will be great assets to carry out our activity in France and abroad.
- Ability to implement an efficient methodology for reaching and exceeding objectives.
- Possess sales savvy with a track record in cultivating and establishing lasting relationships and partnerships with clients
- Fluency in English is essential. Conversational French will be needed to work with clients and the internal departments of the Group.