The International Recruiter will be responsible for managing the delivery of full life cycle recruiting and staffing for positions worldwide. He/she will source, generate leads, identify, screen, interview, negotiate offers with, and recommend candidates to be hired for projects under the division Mission and Institutional Support (MIS). The Recruiter will work closely with technical and corporate staff to attract competitive talent through networking and also employing traditional sourcing strategies and developing new, creative recruiting approaches.
- Sources for contacts, generates leads, identifies, screens, interviews and recommends potential candidates to be considered for current positions under MIS projects.
- Searches for recruiting avenues to support affirmative action goals; recruits qualified candidates to fill company openings utilizing resume databases, employee referrals, college recruiting, career fairs and social networking; ensuring positions are filled in a timely manner.
- Develops and maintains relationships and a pipeline of strategic technical area experts, as well as broadly recruits junior, mid and senior level talent for new opportunities.
- Develops and posts position advertisements, acquiring necessary approvals through our recruitment system.
- Sources passive candidates on DevEx, LinkedIn, ClearedJobs.com etc.
- Collaborates with the divisions to finalize candidate selections by preparing and supplying vetted candidates.
- Maintains compliance with EEO and OFCCP regulations, keeping applicant flow data for Affirmative Action Plans.
- Arranges interviews; prepares and negotiates offers to finalists.
- Bachelors degree in human resources, organizational development or relevant field.
- 4-6 years of recruitment experience required.
- International recruitment experience strongly preferred.
- Prior experience recruiting technical experts for USAID projects preferred.
- Strong networking, interviewing, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven communication and networking skills including professional phone manner and ability to handle cold calling assignments.
- Knowledge of employment laws, OFCCP, and EEO regulations, standard HR practices and procedures strongly preferred
- Proficient in using applicant tracking software.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, be able to interact effectively, and in a professional, tactful manner with candidates, employees and senior management.
- Metrics-oriented, analytical thinker who is able to analyze, interpret, present and act upon data.
- Language skills are preferred, particularly Spanish, Arabic, or French.
- Strong computer and database application skills and proficiency with spreadsheets (Excel, PowerPoint, Word.)
- A high level of confidentiality in handling employee information.
About the Organization
Since 2001, Dexis has provided innovative management solutions for a secure and prosperous world. In the last three years alone, Dexis has worked in 90 countries supporting critical missions of agencies in the global development and security assistance space. With triple digit growth in recent years, Dexis was ranked in the top 10 consulting firms by funding at the US Agency for International Development in FY16 and FY17. Dexis was also among the highest rated employers on Glassdoor, where many of its 250-plus employees cited a people-centered leadership and culture as the main drivers to its success.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.