Tetra Tech International Development Services headquartered in Arlington, VA is accepting applications for a qualified International Recruiter / Contract Staffing Specialist to join our International Consulting Services (ICS) team. As an International Recruiter, you will provide specialized high-level knowledge on best practices of international staffing policies and procedures at all stages of our business cycle. You will work within all our technical sectors to develop preliminary staffing structures, position descriptions, contact and pre-qualify quality candidates, and recommend the best candidates to the new business teams. As a recruitment team member, you will be at the heart of our strong reputation among consultants and staff for providing a personal touch to our outreach and recruitment efforts and in building relationships that last beyond particular proposals and projects.
This position will be based in Burlington, Vermont.
What you’ll be doing:
* Effectively support staffing, negotiation, and candidate selection processes for proposal development and project implementation efforts.
* Work closely with the Proposal Teams to outline preliminary staffing structure and expectations.
* Maintain and build a pipeline of key talent by networking to create a personal connection with international development professionals
* Manage data collection for each candidate
* Collaborate with the HR and Proposal teams to negotiate salaries and offer letters
* Develop the staffing portions for proposal submission. This includes skills matrices, tailoring of candidates’ CV and qualifications, and provide other written inputs as needed/or able.
* Additional responsibilities as deemed necessary.
What we are looking for:
* Bachelor’s Degree in a field related to one of the firm’s practices areas; Master’s degree preferred
* 2 years of recruitment or staffing-related experience in operations, organizational development, management, market research, or similar area
* Speaking and reading proficiency in another language such as French, Spanish, or Arabic is strongly preferred
* International development interest and experience strongly preferred
* Outstanding social media skills and strategies, especially in professional applications
* High level of proficiency in MS Office applications and database management
* Must be able to adapt to changes in a fast paced work environment
* U.S. citizenship or a valid U.S. work permit is an absolute requirement
Please submit the following as part of the online application process:
* Cover Letter expressing your interest in international development and recruitment
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration.
Tetra Tech offers a full range of benefits. Please follow this link to learn more: http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—17,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.