Are you an exceptional networker who knows how to find talent through innovative sourcing and recruiting techniques? Does working with accomplished experts on innovative and technically interesting projects excite you? If so, Tetra Tech International Development Services invites you to explore a career with us as a Recruiter, focusing on proposal and project staffing.
As part of the International Consulting Services (ICS) team, you will provide specialized, high-level knowledge on best practices of international staffing policies and procedures at all stages of our business cycle. You will work within all our technical sectors to develop preliminary staffing structures, position descriptions, contact and pre-qualify quality candidates, and recommend the best candidates. As a recruitment team member, you will be at the heart of our strong reputation among consultants and staff for providing a personal touch to our outreach and recruitment efforts and in building relationships that last beyond particular proposals and projects.
This position will be based in Burlington, Vermont.
What you’ll be doing:
* Work in partnership with technical teams, effectively supporting staffing, negotiation, and candidate selection processes for proposal development and project implementation efforts
* Work closely with the technical lead of Proposal Manager to outline proposal staffing structure, manage staffing tracking matrices, and relevant positions and technical skills as required by the client.
* Create relevant job descriptions, recruitment brochures, candidate skill profiles, and job announcements. Conduct market research to identify new recruitment platforms.
* Utilize online and in-person sourcing techniques to attract and build pipelines of available talent for Tetra Tech’s global initiatives.
* Apply continuous candidate engagement techniques to stay informed about candidate continued interest and availability, including scheduling interviews, sending position status updates, and more.
* Develop staffing sections for proposal submission, including personnel skills matrices, tailoring of candidates’ CV and qualifications, and provide other written inputs as needed/or able.
* Manage recruitment administration, data collection, and HR compliance for each candidate by tracking communications and filing staffing documentation.
What we are looking for:
* Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s degree preferred;
* 2+ years of recruitment or experience in operations, organizational development, marketing, or research.
* International development interest and experience strongly preferred;
* Outstanding social media skills and strategies;
* Excellent oral and written communication skills;
* Productivity and delivery– self-motivation, priority setting, multi-tasking
* Proactiveness in seeking and recommending creative solutions to challenges
* High level analytical skills and an eye for detail that is necessary to evaluate candidates critically;
* Demonstrated leadership and versatility;
* Speaking and reading proficiency in another language such as French, Spanish, or Arabic is strongly preferred;
* U.S. citizenship or a valid U.S. work permit is an absolute requirement.
Please submit the following as part of the online application process:
* Cover Letter expressing your interest in international development and recruitment
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration.
Tetra Tech offers a full range of benefits. Please follow this link to learn more: http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. With more than 20,000 associates working together, Tetra Tech provides clear solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.