International Water & Wastewater Project Managers for Turkey, Former Soviet Countries, the Balkan Region and Eastern Europe
For a number of upcoming project opportunities in Turkey, Former Soviet Countries, the Balkan Region and Eastern Europe (Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, FYROM, Serbia & Montenegro), we are searching for strong international water and wastewater candidates with the following profile:
- Project Managers / Team Leaders with significant experience in the areas of Water Supply and/or Wastewater Engineering incl. experience in project preparation, design, tendering, construction supervision, utility management, institutional strengthening including privatisation and overall project management.
- At least 10 years’ professional experience and with relevant working experience from Turkey, Former Soviet Countries, the Balkan Region or Eastern Europe.
- At least 5-10 years of project management experience on large international Water and Wastewater projects.
- Experience with IFI implemented projects, incl. EU, EBRD, WB and ADB.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.