• Support during preparation of tender documents
• Preparation of functional process and plant design, costing, implementation supervision and commissioning
• Design plan, mass balance, section layouts, and tender documents including specifications
• Review of bid process design prepared by the Design Build Contractors (FIDC Yellow Book) tender phase.
• Support during Construction Supervision
• Write the sludge management plan and review / approve the Contractor’s WWTP process design.
• Review and approve the equipment and supervise the installation.
• Review of detailed process design prepared by the Design Build Contractor (FIDC Yellow Book) during the construction supervision phase.
• Construction supervision of sludge treatment and sludge disposal facilities
• Commissioning and Take Over
• Support during DNP if required
*Please note this position is contingent upon project award and funding.
• Process Engineer with min. 10 years working experience in process engineering and operation of WWTP
• Min 4 WWTP >100,000 PE
• International sector related experiences of min. 10 years
• Adequate professional experiences in a similar geographical environment (Sub Saharan Africa)
• Experience in start-up operation and optimization of WWTP treatment
• Master’s Degree in Process Engineering or Similar (e.g. civil or mechanical engineering)
. Fluent in English
About the Organization
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate—as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
All vendors must have a signed CDM Smith Placement Agreement from the CDM Smith Recruitment Center Manager to receive payment for your placement. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of the CDM Smith staff will not be considered binding terms. All unsolicited resumes sent to CDM Smith and any resume submitted to any employee outside of CDM Smith Recruiting Center Team (RCT) will be considered property of CDM Smith. CDM Smith will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.