World Vision International
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our 42,000+ staff members working in more than 90 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As Investigator, Global Internal Investigations Unit, you will work independently, with little or no supervision to analyze allegations, initiate, plan, lead and conduct investigations of corruption and financial misconduct. Write reports documenting investigative plans and investigative results, and follow-up on specific investigation assignments. The successful candidate will work under the guidance of the Global Internal Audit (GIA) Director of Global Investigations to perform a wide range of investigative tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting, Criminal Justice, Finance, or a related field.
- 5-years professional experience in investigation, auditing, research, law and/or project management, at least three as an attorney, investigator or auditor.
- Completion of a law enforcement investigation training program, CPA (Certified Public Accountant) or CIA (Certified Internal Auditor) or CA (Chartered Accountant) and or CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner).
- Excellent investigation, research, analytical, and communication skills.
- Certified Fraud examiner (CFE), Investigation Certification from a law enforcement agency.
- CPA (Certified Public Accountant) or CIA (Certified Internal Auditor) or CA (Chartered Accountant).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
- Fluency in a language, such as Arabic, Dari, Pashtu, French, Portuguese, English, Spanish. – prefered
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 40% of the time.
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 25 APR 2018. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About the Organization
The World Vision Partnership is a global community of people passionately committed to improving the lives and futures of the world’s most vulnerable children.
We believe that every child is a precious gift to the entire world and that their well-being concerns us all. We will not rest while children suffer in situations that can be changed. We are looking for people who share our beliefs and our passion.