RTI International is currently inviting expressions of interest from Water Technical Specialists in order to assemble a network of talented professionals with water sector-specific expertise in the following areas: Water Resources Management
- Groundwater/Watershed management specialist
- Water Conservation specialist
- Water Source Quality specialist
- Water demand management specialist
- Water rights/water allocation specialist
Agriculture and Food Security
- Aquatic Biodiversity and Habitat Management specialist
- Water Pollution Prevention and Control specialist
- Aquaculture Environmental and Social Impact Reduction specialist
- Climate Change and Hazard Mitigation specialist
- Nutrition specialist
- WASH and agriculture specialist
- Irrigation and Drainage Management specialist
- Soil and Water Conservation specialist
- Wetlands Management specialist
- Land Use Planning/Zoning specialist
Economic Growth and Energy
- Sustainable Tourism specialist
- Finance Specialist
- Public-Private Partnership Specialist
- Economic Planning and Development Specialist
Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene
- Water Utility Specialist
- Environmental Health and Vector Control specialist
- Urban/Rural Sanitation and Hygiene specialist
- Water Supply specialist
Innovation, Research and Evaluation
- Risk Assessment specialist
- Performance Management and Evaluation specialist
Democracy and Governance
- Community Development and Participation specialist
- Property Rights Management specialist
- Environmental Education specialist
Required Skills and Qualifications:
Education and Experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Master’s degree and at least 6 years of relevant experience, or Bachelor’s degree and at least 10 years of relevant experience in the field of clean energy and energy development.
- Experience working on USAID or other donor-funded programs.
- Experience with clean energy, energy development, improving energy security and poverty, energy sector reform, or energy sector governance.
- Reputation for professional excellence (as evidenced by references and achievements).
- Demonstrated team player with effective cross-cultural interpersonal skills.
- Ability to resolve sensitive and complicated work issues with country counterparts, donor representative and senior-level staff.
About the OrganizationIDG Learning, Energy & Environment for Development