PRO-Telligent, A Tetra Tech Company has and immediate need for a Monitoring Specialist based in Ninewa Iraq. This position involves working from home, with frequent and as required local travel in the region, and ability to travel between Ninewa and Kirkuk, and possibly other locations. This position is for a Monitoring Specialist to support monitoring activities in the region as requested by the Dept. of State.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be a resident of Iraq to be considered
- The Monitoring Specialist will be primarily responsible for data collection, analysis and draft reporting activities
- Responsible for data collection activities during site visits, follow up site visits and possible work for third party evaluations
- Data collection would include direct observation, conducting interviews with direct beneficiaries of grants and selected stakeholders in country; conducting focus group discussion; implementing surveys when required
- Checks data quality and ability to troubleshoot challenges when they arise
- Analyzes data quantity
- Ability to handle challenges and occasional stressful situations
- Liaises and coordinates with Field Manager, other Iraq based monitors and Tetra Tech Program manager, as well as USG representatives
- Diplomacy in communication required
- Work with the Senior Technical Advisor on Monitoring and Evaluation requirements, and attend on line trainings as required
- Works with data platforms, database and select technologies to capture and organize data
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION:
- Bachelors or Higher
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience required
- This position requires fluency in English and Arabic (both oral and written) and regional familiarity. Technical writing experience essential
- Monitoring and Evaluation experience preferred
- Demonstrated work experience in similar field a requirement
- Background checks as per USG will be required
- Has the skill and ability to maintain effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders
About the Organization
Tetra Tech Inc., is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer a competitive full range compensation package including; company subsidized medical, vision, dental and prescription coverage; company paid life insurance and long-term disability; 401 (k); employee stock purchase plan and so much more! If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, for immediate consideration submit your resume to http://www.tetratech.com/. Please mention the position you are applying for in your cover letter and include salary requirements.
Tetra Tech, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. Please visit our website at http://www.tetratech.com/ to see the array of diverse services and exciting projects we are currently working on.