The IT Information Integration Specialist reports to the Director of Management Information Systems and Results Reporting (MISRR) and will work within the Palladium GHSC Project team to efficiently and accurately operate a comprehensive management information systems (MIS) for the project. The IT Information Integration Specialist will participate in the process that provides oversight and management of data quality across the spectrum of systems used to procure medical commodities and medicines across the following health categories: HIV/AIDS; Malaria; Family Planning/Reproductive Health & Maternal Child Health and Nutrition; Diagnostics, Labs, and Molecular Commodities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Enhance and Optimize Supply Chain MIS system
- Assist with the implementation process and systematic improvements that support integration and interoperability of relevant systems.
- Apply expertise to ensure data quality oversight and operational management of the MIS.
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures for MIS, WHIS, LMIS, and CMS, as well as other relevant systems in the supply chain ecosystem.
- Produce monthly reports including stock status reports and health commodity status update (electronic & hardcopy).
- Assist with the harmonization and integration frameworks to manage supply chain information across the healthcare value chain.
- Provide assurance of GS1 standards for reporting on all commodities within carrier management systems and their relevant stakeholders.
- Act as the main point of contact for system application and troubleshooting/problem solving.
- Provide leadership to country programs to ensure that requirements for MIS implementation are achieved on a timely basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Significant experience managing information systems; experience with supply chain systems strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding and proven experience with ERP systems.
- Demonstrated understanding and proven experience in establishing system integrations.
- Demonstrated expertise leading a team of HIS professionals by providing on demand desktop and application support - Cisco or CCA certification, or equivalent experience a plus.
- Strong management abilities and demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communications skills.
- Experience interacting with both U.S. and foreign government officials.
- Experience working for USAID programs preferred.
- Fluency in written and spoken English required.
About the Organization
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development, and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities, and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.