Are you passionate about driving programs focused on foreign assistance? Do you want to be part of an organization that offers meaningful assignments and opportunities to expand your skills and expertise? At Dexis, you will experience a corporate culture of inclusiveness, fairness, and trust. You will be given the means and mentorship needed to succeed, and your creativity will be rewarded.
Dexis is seeking an IT Support Specialist to suppor the work we do across USAID, Department of State and Department of Defense. This is a full-time position based in Washington, DC. This is a full-time position. The start date for this position is immediate.
This position is focused on help desk, user management, inventory and IT service management.
- Respond, resolve, or escalate issues submitted by end users.
- Provide Microsoft Windows 10 Pro and Microsoft Office application support.
User Lifecycle Management
- Responsible for onboarding and offboarding users on Office 365.
- Make administrative changes to user accounts as requested by internal teams.
Inventory Lifecyle Management
- Maintain and audit physical inventory for network devices, computers and other IT assets.
- Manage hardware lifecycle, including enrolling devices into our security program.
IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Commit to being ITIL4 certified within 3 months of hire date.
- Demonstrate commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Contribute to the documentation of procedures and guidelines for internal team use.
- Create SOPs for end-users for common self-help tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT-based field or equivalent experience.
- At least five years of related work experience.
- Experience with basic workstation troubleshooting.
- Understanding of IT operations processes and standards.
- Ability to methodically and calmly manage requirements, issues, and other challenges in
a fast-paced company.
- Self-motivated and responsible, with extreme attention for detail.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to manage projects using modern collaboration tools.
About the Organization
Are you looking for a company that offers meaningful program assignments and opportunities to develop professional skills and expertise? At Dexis, staff are empowered to be part of the decision-making process and collaborate with colleagues and management across the company to satisfy our clients. We create transparency in our operations with our clients and employees; and we offer our people opportunities to grow and challenge themselves in meaningful ways. Dexis follows a "find a way or make a way" business directive, and we’re paving the way for innovative management solutions in the global development and security assistance arenas worldwide. As a Dexis employee you will be challenged, empowered, and mentored. That’s how Dexis goes "all in.” How will you?
If you are passionate about this opportunity, submit your application by clicking the apply for this job online button.
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.