- Responsible for administrative tasks related to USPSC awards from maintaining files to responding in an informed and timely fashion to contractual questions and request for assistance. This includes demonstrating an appropriate sense of urgency when responding to internal and external customer requests.
- HR Activities: reviewing position descriptions, assisting with onboarding and interview scheduling, other HR administrative duties as needed.
- Must be familiar with applicant tracking systems, People-Trak knowledge a plus
- Support USPSC solicitation, negotiation, award and contract administration activities.
- Draft all contract documents, including budgets and memos necessary to execute contracts and contract modifications for assigned actions. Ensure that all reports are accurate, complete, and timely.
- Ensure assigned USPSC contracts are in compliance with USAID, U.S. Government, and other regulations, laws, standards, procedures.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy files and systems in compliance with U.S. Government and USAID standards.
- Monitor and track upcoming contractual actions and deadlines. Responsible for assuring that all information regarding the status of assigned procurement actions are in the Global Acquisition & Assistance System (GLAAS) databases and/or current systems as applicable for completion of work tasks and as per agency regulatory requirements.
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: 1-4 years of experience including internships. Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in Government contracting and/or Human Resources including demonstrated understanding of applicable laws, rules, regulations and procedures governing contracting and HR operations. Must have knowledge of FAR, AIDAR, DFARS, DOSAR.
Skills: Outstanding customer service, interpersonal, and supervision skills; Reliable, highly organized, and motivated; Must excel in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment while maintaining focus and balance priorities; Excellent attention to detail; Superior oral and written communication skills Superior computer skills (MS Office Suite in a network environment) including the ability to learn new software and databases quickly.
U.S. Citizenship is required; selected candidate must be able to qualify for a government sponsored security clearance.
About the Organization
Macfadden is now part of PAE. Founded over 30 years ago, Macfadden has provided federal agencies with critical on-the-ground support to U.S. government humanitarian missions around the world as well as financial and IT system support. Through program management, human resources services, financial management systems support, information technology solutions, knowledge management, travel coordination and communications support, Macfadden enables effective U.S. government humanitarian response to international disasters. Macfadden’s workforce includes approximately 300 employees primarily located in the Washington, D.C. area.