Are you passionate about driving programs focused on foreign assistance? Do you want to be part of an organization that offers meaningful assignments and opportunities to expand your skills and expertise? At Dexis, you will experience a corporate culture of inclusiveness, fairness, and trust. You will be given the means and mentorship needed to succeed, and your creativity will be rewarded.
If this sounds like you, Dexis is seeking a junior Administrative Operations Specialist to provide administrative and logistical support and expertise to the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Office of Afghanistan and Pakistan Affairs (OAPA). The work for this position will be based in Washington, D.C, with an immediate start date.
As the Administrative Operations Specialist, you will serve as the principal staff officer and primary assistant to the Director/Deputy Director, Administrative Management Services (AMS) and for various administrative management services. You will be responsible for:
- Processing security paper work using internal administrative processes and procedures;
- Providing, securing, and/or negotiating for resources or services needed to run and manage the Office of Afghanistan and Pakistan administrative operational requirements;
- Preparing requisitions and purchase orders for office supplies and/or services;
- Serving as division contact for the human resources office;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Active secret-level security clearance;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, finance, or other relevant field;
- Proven experience in contract administration, budgets, Human Resources, security processes, and/or space and logistics.
- Proficiency in the use of Google applications;
- Experience in the use of database applications and Excel trackers;
- Ability to learn quickly, with minimal guidance;
- Familiarity with USAID and/or Department of State.
About the Organization
Are you looking for a company that offers meaningful program assignments and opportunities to develop professional skills and expertise? At Dexis, staff are empowered to be part of the decision-making process and collaborate with colleagues and management across the company to satisfy our clients. We create transparency in our operations with our clients and employees; and we offer our people opportunities to grow and challenge themselves in meaningful ways. Dexis follows a "find a way or make a way" business directive, and we’re paving the way for innovative management solutions in the global development and security assistance arenas worldwide. As a Dexis employee you will be challenged, empowered, and mentored. That’s how Dexis goes "all in.” How will you?
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.