Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people’s lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
HP+ is a five-year project funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and implemented by a consortium of partners, led by Palladium. In Cambodia, HP+ works to increase sustainable, predictable, and adequate financing for key health programs and to improve social health protection policy implementation. The project builds on the efforts of multiple USAID/Cambodia activities and assists the Royal Government of Cambodia to increase domestic resource mobilization for priority health areas and ensure the effective and efficient management of resources. Objective 3 of HP+ Cambodia workplan focuses on tuberculosis (TB) and is to: Increase domestic resources for TB accompanied by more integrated TB service delivery, improved strategic planning, and more robust TB management information systems (TB-MIS) . HP+ is supporting the Ministry of Health’s National Center for Tuberculosis and Leprosy Control (CENAT) to reach this objective.
HP+ Cambodia is seeking young dynamic programmers to join the HP+ team to work with CENAT to improve the TB MIS system. He/she will report to TB Advisor on the progress of activity.
- Test maintain software products ensure functionality optimization
- Maintain improve performance existing software
- Client and Troubleshoot debug applications
- The closing date is September 24, 2019
Palladium provides equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
- The assignment is up to 10 months starting in October 1st ,2019 to July 31th, 2020.
- Prospective Bachelor’s degree in IT/computer science or related subjects; IT students at least at the end of 2nd year or IT graduates
- Ability program at least one language such JAVA, C# et any relevant coding.
- Understanding of object-oriented principles and multi-tiered architectures
- Understanding of MySQL database, SQL Queries and Stored Procedures
- Knowledge and experiences of Cambodia TB-MIS preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work with GOC ministries and programs, TB program (CENAT) a plus
- Moderate English, especially need reading and writing
- Strong desire and ability to learn
- Hard working and of good character