The Team leader will be in charge of the daily management of the contract activities in the context of the project “Promoting transparency and accountability in public administration, The Republic of North Macedonia”, which aims to strengthen the systems ensuring transparency, integrity and ethics in the public institutions, by strengthening capacities of the State Commission for Prevention of Corruption, developing and implementing anti-corruption campaigns, supporting adoption of national strategy for prevention of corruption. Team leader will also coordinate the work of the key experts, ensure proper reporting to the contracting authority, efficient use of the contract budget, prvovide administrative and logistic support to the contract activities and ensure good communication with the beneficiaries and the contracting authority.
Candidate should have:
- University degree in the field of law and/or public administration and/or political sciences and/or any other relevant field
- At least 10 years of relevant professional experience in the field of public administration
- At least 5 years of specific professional experience in prevention of corruption and integrity
- Experience in at least one project that focused on preparation, implementation and/or and monitoring of the strategic anticorruption programmes
- Experience in dealing with prevention of corruption issues in EU member state or EU candidate countries will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge on EU project management methodology gained through the participation as a team leader in EU-funded projects will be considered as an advantage
- Experience in work with international organisations in the field of anticorruption will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written
About the Organization
PwC is the largest professional services firm in the world. It is structured as a network of member firms, operating locally in countries around the world and connected through membership in PwC International Limited (PwC IL). This network structure provides the PwC firms with the flexibility to operate simultaneously as local and global businesses, combining a deep understanding of local markets with a platform on which they can share knowledge, skills, and resources with speed and consistency to deliver services of consistently high quality to international as well as local clients. The strength and reach of the PwC network enables us to offer a globally consistent service and to work with a broad range of clients, from large multinationals to small locally-based organisations.