Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor degree in one of the fields of economics and administrative sciences or social sciences or in the absence of such a degree, at least 10 years of working experience in one of these fields,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Full computer literacy,
- Master degree, preferably in economics and administrative sciences or political sciences, will be an asset.
General professional experience
- Preferably 8 but a minimum of 6 years of professional working experience in capacity building projects.
Specific professional experience
- Preferably 4 but a minimum of 2 years of professional experience in drafting and/or developing and/or contributing and/or implementing of national legal documents and/or strategy plans in employment sector,
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the field of social inclusion or gender equality or employability of women,
- Preferably 3 years but a minimum 1 year of professional experience in conducting and/or implementing research activities,
- Professional experience in Decent Work or Future of Works approach will be an asset.
About the Organization
Founded in 1976, SOFRECO (Société française de Réalisation, d’Études et de Conseil) is an independent French company specialised in the sector of Official Development Assistance and the development of industrial projects.
In 2008, SOFRECO created a training centre devoted to business areas, the Perspective Training and Research Institute, which delivers training designed for senior management from the public and private sector. This training is provided at the premises of the SOFRECO Group in the Paris region, or in beneficiaries’ countries.
SOFRECO provides consulting (studies, technical assistance), engineering, and training services to public sector actors (international organisations including international financial institutions -multilateral funding agencies, bilateral cooperation-, governments, State administrations and local authorities, public companies) and private firms.