In the context of the project “Promoting transparency and accountability in public administration”, an expert in the area of free access to public information will provide capacity building activities and support to the Commission for the Protection of the Free Access to Public Information, support strategy implementation and raise awareness on the right to free access to public information in the Republic of North Macedonia.
Candidate should have:
- University degree in the field of law and/or public administration and/or political sciences and/or any other relevant fields
- At least 10 years of relevant professional experience in the field of public administration
- Experience in at least 3 projects in developing legislation related to free access to public information
- Experience in developing and delivering training related to free access to public information will be considered as an advantage
- Experience in dealing with free access to public information issues in EU member state or EU candidate countries will be considered an advantage
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written
About the Organization
PwC is the largest professional services firm in the world. It is structured as a network of member firms, operating locally in countries around the world and connected through membership in PwC International Limited (PwC IL). This network structure provides the PwC firms with the flexibility to operate simultaneously as local and global businesses, combining a deep understanding of local markets with a platform on which they can share knowledge, skills, and resources with speed and consistency to deliver services of consistently high quality to international as well as local clients. The strength and reach of the PwC network enables us to offer a globally consistent service and to work with a broad range of clients, from large multinationals to small locally-based organisations.