Under the EU China Partnership Facility, we are looking for a Junior Expert with the following profile.
The Key expert 2 will support the Team Leader in all aspects of the implementation of the project, including facilitating the institutional partners in drafting specific ToR for the activities, exchanges among different EU and Chinese partners or administrative tasks.
Qualifications and skills
- University degree at bachelor’s level (or equivalent) in a subject or discipline relevant to this assignment such as social science, economy, political science, European studies, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- High proficiency in English and Chinese.
General professional experience
- Minimum of 5 years of full-time general professional experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of full-time working in project management and implementation.
Specific professional experience
- Preferably 5 years, but a minimum 3 years full-time proven post-graduate experience working as an expert in related fields in the People’s Republic of China.
In addition to the minimum requirements described above, the following assets apply:
- Working experience international cooperation projects in Chinese is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of and past work relationships with relevant Chinese stakeholders and target groups.
- Knowledge of EU/EU MS and EU cooperation with China.
The key expert 2 is expected to work full-time on this project and to take up residence in Beijing (China) for the duration of the project. 220 working days per year is to be considered a full-time engagement.
A total of 660 working days are foreseen in this contract.