The purpose of the project is to establish a Technical Assistance Unit in the context of ACP-EU Programme to strengthen Research and Innovation capacity in ACP countries.
Requirements for the position:
- A minimum of five years of experience in the fields of international cooperation and development, including in an area such as grant-making, project management, monitoring and evaluation, and/or operational activities of development institutions
- A minimum of three years of professional experience in the management of contracts financed by the European Development Fund
- A minimum of three years of experience working on projects targeting developing countries
- Experience in the field of science, technology and/or innovation capacity building
- Experience in ACP countries
- Bachelor degree in economics, innovation management, business administration, international development (or other related field), or equivalent relevant professional experience
- Analytical skills, including quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Demonstrated ability to produce high quality analysis and reports
- English and French proficiency
- Qualification in accounting, administration, and/or programme management
- Knowledge of Portuguese and/or Spanish
About the Organization
PwC is the largest professional services firm in the world. It is structured as a network of member firms, operating locally in countries around the world and connected through membership in PwC International Limited (PwC IL). This network structure provides the PwC firms with the flexibility to operate simultaneously as local and global businesses, combining a deep understanding of local markets with a platform on which they can share knowledge, skills, and resources with speed and consistency to deliver services of consistently high quality to international as well as local clients. The strength and reach of the PwC network enables us to offer a globally consistent service and to work with a broad range of clients, from large multinationals to small locally-based organisations.