The purpose of the project is to establish a Technical Assistance Unit in the context of ACP-EU Programme to strengthen Research and Innovation capacity in ACP countries.
Requirements for the position:
- A minimum of ten years of professional experience at national or international level in research and innovation (R&I) policy development
- A minimum of seven years of professional experience in one or more of the following areas: research and analysis for evidence-based R&I policy making; policy making in the field of R&I reforms; R&I capacity development; South-South and/or triangular cooperation in science policy
- Proven professional experience in ACP countries
- Master degree in science policy, science governance, international development, economics, innovation management (or other related field), or equivalent relevant professional experience
- Analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Proven ability to communicate and negotiate effectively (orally and in writing) with various stakeholders at all levels
- English and French proficiency. Knowledge of Spanish and/or Portuguese will be considered an asset
About the Organization
PwC is the largest professional services firm in the world. It is structured as a network of member firms, operating locally in countries around the world and connected through membership in PwC International Limited (PwC IL). This network structure provides the PwC firms with the flexibility to operate simultaneously as local and global businesses, combining a deep understanding of local markets with a platform on which they can share knowledge, skills, and resources with speed and consistency to deliver services of consistently high quality to international as well as local clients. The strength and reach of the PwC network enables us to offer a globally consistent service and to work with a broad range of clients, from large multinationals to small locally-based organisations.