The main function of the Knowledge and Sharing Manager position is to champion organization-wide knowledge documentation and cross-departmental sharing enabling the organization’s core strengths, information, and experience to be shared internally and packaged for specific external audiences as appropriate.
ESSENTIAL CHARACTER TRAITS:
The ideal candidate is detailed oriented, self-driven and has strong leadership skills with the ability to work with a diverse group of people across various departments within the organization.
- Build and maintain active repository of program, project and thematic learning documents; make accessible and available to Heifer staff for use in learning across country programs, project design and improvement, proposal development, reporting, communications, and positioning.
- Organize and make accessible and available evidence of results and impact programmatic models and technical information.
- Stimulate and catalyze the use of data, documentation, evidence and information for learning, adaptation, and continuous improvement - building systematic “habit-forming” processes and capacities for continuous improvements.
- Facilitate, secure, and socialize the capture and codifying of tacit knowledge for available use.
About the Organization
OUR FUTURE: Heifer International has set a goal to help 4 million families within the communities where we work achieve living incomes by 2020. This income will allow them to educate their children; feed themselves adequately every day; and have proper housing, water, hygiene and other essential resources.
For a complete job description and to apply, visit https://www.heifer.org/about-heifer/careers/search-for-a-job/index.html
- Heifer International is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identify, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.