* Lead in the development and implementation of HP+ project Knowledge Management Strategy
* Identify, document and share HP+ most significant change stories, lessons learnt and best practices using a malt-media platform.
* Working with other technical leads to constantly develop materials to update the HP+ website with case studies, process documents, research briefs and other publications of the project.
* Work with other technical leads in compiling quarterly reports and an annual HP+ project highlighting the key project progress.
* Constantly update the HP+ teams with key publications, reports and news features related to Family Planning in Nigeria.
* Build linkages and partnerships with media companies to promote ongoing conversation about FP issues in Nigeria.
* Work with the local print and electronic media partners to promote HP+ Project research findings and programmatic learning, specifically targeting policy makers through strategic and cost effective communication approaches.
* Develop and package community voices on specific advocacy issues and amplify them using strategic communication approaches.
* Experience in Health Communication and Knowledge Management in Nigeria
* Experience in Health reporting in Nigeria
* Master’s Degree or higher in public health, public policy, political science, public administration, communication or a related technical degree.
* Experience: 5 years of experience required
* Fluency in English language is required.
* Demonstrated strength and experience providing technical assistance, writing technical reports, and policy briefs targeted to decision makers.
* Proven ability to work collaboratively and build consensus across diverse sets of stakeholders.
* Experience in client relationship management, reporting, program work planning is preferred.
* Appropriate computer skills necessary to conduct quantitative and qualitative analyses
* Prior experience working with USG-funded programs is required.
* Strong written and oral communication skills for high-level policy audiences
* Strong facilitation skills required
* Ability and willingness to travel within the State
About the Organization
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status. Health Policy Plus (HP+) is a global USAID-funded five-year project awarded to Palladium (formerly Futures Group). HP+ has a mandate across global, country and sub-national levels to strengthen and advance health policy priorities in the areas of family planning and reproductive health (FP/RH), HIV, and maternal health. HP+ aims to improve the enabling environment for equitable and sustainable health services, supplies, and delivery systems through policy development and implementation, with an emphasis on voluntary, rights-based health programs. HP+ will help public health and policy leaders attach higher priority to their national and sub-national health needs, secure sustainable financing, advance health equity, and monitor policy implementation to ensure gains stay on track. HP+ aims to secure long-term enduring change by working with coalitions both inside and outside of health and showing common cause with neglected populations and other development actors. Central elements of HP+ revolve around building in-country capacity, institutionalizing achievements of past investments, and promoting country ownership of programs and initiatives.
Under the HP+ program in Nigeria, Palladium is seeking a Knowledge Management Advisor who will be responsible for the development and implementation of the project Knowledge Management Strategy. Specifically, S/he will work with other technical leads in the project to ensure that the project products, best practices, success stories, publications etc are harnessed, stored and shared to the right audience in a timely manner. S/he will work closely with and receive technical support from HP+ team in DC. S/he will report to the HP+ Country Director. The position will be based in Abuja Nigeria. With frequent travels to Sokoto, Bauchi and Ebonyi States.