USAID’s Next Generation Global Health Supply Chain Suite of Programs (NextGen), as part of the Global Health Supply Chain (GHSC) program, ensures quality procurement and delivery of health commodities through robust global and local supply chains, while strengthening in-country supply chains. Within this global initiative, the Control Tower will operate a central information hub to support the operations and management oversight of NextGen, provide end-to-end visibility of commodities and supply plans, enable data-driven decision-making, and reinforce information-sharing and collaboration across multiple programs and initiatives including President’s Emergency Plans for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI), Population and Reproductive Health, and Maternal and Child Health and Nutrition.
Panagora Group, a small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development, provides long- and short-term professional labor to support strategic engagement, advocacy, and knowledge management and communications (KMC) activities through strategic planning, implementation, and capacity building.
Panagora Group seeks a Knowledge Management and Communications (KMC) Manager to support the KMC Director in overseeing and managing comprehensive KMC strategies and activities, and to share lessons learned with other NextGen awards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage comprehensive KMC strategies and activities under the Control Tower award to meet USAID health initiatives and outcomes
- Establish relevant KMC systems, platforms, tools, and processes to support effective knowledge management, learning, and communications
- Design and implement engaging knowledge products and resources
- Plan and lead workshops to train staff and consultants on KMC best practices
- Facilitate a technical community of practice and deepen engagement with key partners and stakeholders.
- Develop and manage content for a knowledge management/technical community platform to facilitate knowledge-sharing
- Carry out other related tasks as assigned by KMC Director
- Master’s degree in communications, applied research, monitoring and evaluation, knowledge management, or other related discipline.
- 7+ years of demonstrated experience in knowledge management and communications
- Proven ability to manage and communicate effectively, including excellent writing ability in English.
- Demonstrated experience in strategy development and design for multi-country complex projects.
- Strong ability to support team development and collaboration in highly complex structures involving stakeholders and client groups.
- Familiarity with USAID and public health programming required.
- English required; proficiency in one or more foreign languages preferred.
About the Organization
Panagora Group is a small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development. Our goal is to provide innovative solutions that build national capacity and promote sustainability through robust local participation and capacity building, utilizing highly integrated and private sector solutions. Throughout our work, we embrace a virtuous circle of knowledge stewardship, collaborative learning, and application of evidence to heighten and accelerate positive health and development outcomes.
Please visit our website at https://panagoragroup.net/jobs/ to apply. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.