Knowledge Management and Learning Specialist,
Genocide Recovery and Persecution Response - Learning and Pilots (GRPR L&P),
The purpose of this GISR-supported Activity is to explore more effective and integrated approaches to aiding survivors and victims of gender-based violence (GBV), through assessments of current activities, the design of pilot projects testing improved interventions, and learning, sharing, and “scaling up” of promising approaches. Activities are focused on communities in the Ninewa Plains.
Please note: Only Iraqi citizens are eligible for this position
The Knowledge Management and Learning Specialist will be responsible for all aspects of data gathering, following strict “do no harm guidelines” and safe data storage. They will also be responsible for reviewing the translation of M&E assessments, questionnaires, and other materials into Arabic, and, in some instances, into other local languages. They will prepare and contribute to the analysis of the performance data for the quarterly and annual reports.
· Assist the Field Program Representative and subject matter advisors to prepare the Monthly Program Updates
· Prepare the M&E data for the Quarterly Performance Report.
· Prepare the M&E data for the activity’s Final Report
· Prepare and Analyze M&E Data
· Prepare the M&E performance data for the Annual Report
· Assist in the preparation of the revised Activity MEL Plan, based on the changes in the context, progress and lessons learned from a pilot program, etc.
· Contribute or participate in, one or more learning event, sharing lessons learned among USAID IPs and other organizations
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant field is required
· Minimum four years of experience conducting monitoring and evaluation of development projects required
· Experience with USAID monitoring and evaluation and reporting processes required
· Experience with gender related programming strongly preferred
· Fluency in Arabic and English required
Reasonable Accommodations: MSI is dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application process, please emailMSI.Dept.HRRecruiting@tetratechinc.onmicrosoft.com with “Reasonable Accommodations” in the title. Our recruitment team looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations for candidates.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com
About the Organization
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, D.C. metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with organizations across all sectors of international development to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the United Nations Development Program to national and local governments, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.