Panagora Group, a woman-owned small business specializing in global health and international development, seeks a Knowledge Management & Communications Specialist for an anticipated USAID-funded health systems strengthening project in Liberia. Applicants are required to have experience working with USAID and must demonstrate an understanding of the health sector in Liberia. This is a full-time position located in Monrovia.
Responsibilities of the Knowledge Management/Communications Specialist will include:
- Lead the project’s communication strategy in consultation with key personnel, including production and quality control of numerous project deliverables, reports, and other materials
- Manage branding and messaging, and ensure communication product consistency and quality
- Lead all knowledge management activities, including extraction of key messages from reports and studies and disseminating information for audience segmentation
- Develop knowledge sharing and learning processes, systems, and tools
- Design and implement training sessions for key stakeholders
- Develop and implement information and content management strategies
- Contribute to the design and assist in management of assessments and evaluations
- Carry out other related tasks as assigned
- Master’s degree in communications, applied research, monitoring and evaluation, knowledge management, or related field
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrated experience in knowledge management and communications
- Prior experience with USAID projects, preferably in the public health sector
- Must be a legal resident of Liberia. S/he may be a Liberian or an expatriate already living in Liberia with a minimum of five years’ experience living and working in developing country.
- Prior experience or familiarity with health or health systems programming
- Strong management and communication skills, including excellent writing ability in English
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluency in English
No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
About the Organization
Panagora Group is a woman-owned small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development. Our vision is to provide high-quality, high-impact social and economic development consulting, with a special focus on public-private partnerships, human and institutional capacity-building, knowledge sharing and collaborative learning, NGO/community engagement, and integrated solutions that build country capacity and independence.