Banyan Global is recruiting for a Knowledge Management/Communications Specialist for a USAID-funded health workforce management project in Nigeria. The position is full-time and based in Abuja with travel to Bauchi, Sokoto, Kebbi, and Ebonyi States.
- Draft success stories, technical briefs, and other communications products.
- Edit and format project reports and other deliverables.
- Format posters, presentations, and other communications materials.
- Provide guidance to project staff for producing communications outputs.
- Maintain project presence online.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication or a related field.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in external communication; experience in communication for international development and/or health programming preferred; experience with behavior change communication preferred.
- Proven writing and editing skills, with the ability to convey complex ideas in a clear and engaging style.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work within deadlines while maintaining attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse staff, clients, and consultants.
- Experience with graphic design software preferred.
- Experience with USAID branding and marking requirements preferred.
Banyan Global is an equal opportunity employer. Please apply to the position through our website, https://banyanglobal.com/careers/
About the Organization
Banyan Global is an international development consulting firm committed to improving livelihoods through market approaches for a broad and lasting impact. The firm is headquartered in Washington, DC with staff working in a number of developing countries. Banyan Global operates seamlessly within six practice areas: health, finance and investment, enterprise development, gender, youth, and evaluation and learning.