Feed the Future Knowledge, Data, Learning, and Training (KDLT) Activity
Lead Data Analyst, greater Washington, DC area
Panagora Group, a woman-owned small business specializing in global health and international development, seeks an experienced Lead Data Analyst for an anticipated 5-year USAID-funded Feed the Future Knowledge, Data, Learning, and Training (KDLT) Activity. KDLT will support the USAID Bureau for Food Security, missions, interagency partners, and implementing partners with a range of knowledge management; data management, use and analysis; training; and learning activities to improve the effectiveness of Feed the Future programs, leading to better nutrition and reduced poverty in Feed the Future countries.
This is a long-term position expected to start in September 2018. The position is contingent upon award.
- Lead data management, storage, use, and analysis activities that facilitate strategic decision making and learning for Feed the Future activities.
- Manage large data sets and systems, ensuring quality assurance, accuracy and documentation.
- Provide technical guidance and quality assurance for data analysis and visualization activities.
- Master’s degree or higher in a relevant discipline is preferred.
- At least four years of experience in data analysis in the international development sector.
- Demonstrated experience leading data management, storage, use, and analysis activities.
- Proven ability to manage large data sets and systems; familiarity with food security data sets and systems highly desired.
- Demonstrated qualitative and quantitative analytic and visualization skills, and the presentation of complex data.
- Advanced skills in using common quantitative and/or qualitative data analysis software such as SPSS, Stata, ATLAS-ti, and NVivo.
- Experience with food security, nutrition, agriculture, resilience, gender, or youth analysis a plus.
- Fluency in English required; excellent English writing and speaking skills preferred.
To apply, please submit a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the full position title in the subject line. No telephone inquiries. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices
About the Organization
Panagora Group is a woman-owned small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development. Our vision is to provide high-quality, high-impact social and economic development consulting, with a special focus on public-private partnerships, human and institutional capacity-building, knowledge sharing and collaborative learning, NGO/community engagement, and integrated solutions that build country capacity and independence.