Position Overview: IBI is an international economic development consulting firm based in the United States that specializes in economic growth, public financial management, governance, and human and institutional performance improvement. Established in 1996, IBI has successfully implemented some 40 projects in over 70 countries. To learn more please visit our web site at www.ibi-usa.com. IBI is a woman-owned small business.
IBI is currently recruiting a Lead Evaluation Expert in anticipation of a project based in Colombia. The project will be responsible for supporting USAID mission’s M&E activities for all of its programs.
- The Evaluation Expert is the leader of evaluations and assessments commissioned as determined in the SAWP unless sub-contracted.
- S/he will be responsible for leading the technical oversight of the design and implementation of all the reports and evaluations, assessment and learning services established in the project.
- S/he will work with the COR and other USAID technical staff and any evaluation and assessment teams sub-contracted to develop the methodologies necessary to meet the deliverables
- Preferably a Master’s Degree in social sciences or related field, with at least eight (8) years of experience in research, evaluation, statistics and/or monitoring projects related to development; or a Bachelor’s degree in a similar fie of education with at least ten (10) years of progressive experience in research, evaluation, statistics and/or monitoring projects related to development.
- At least five years of the experience must be in designing, implementing, managing, and analyzing the results of both performance and impact evaluations of development projects.
- Some years of experience in Latin America are desirable.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is needed and a good level in Spanish speaking and writing.
To Apply: Please go to www.ibi-usa.com/jobs-opportunities and upload your resume. IBI appreciates all applications, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.For more information about IBI, please visit www.ibi-usa.com.
IBI International is an equal opportunity employer.
About the OrganizationIBI International is a consulting and training firm dedicated to providing top quality analysis and practical, timely solutions to challenges facing governments and companies.
Founded in 1996 by Dr. Lucie Phillips, IBI is a small woman-owned firm whose diverse and creative core staff is comprised of dedicated development professionals focused on solving problems in developing countries worldwide.
IBI’s core principles focus on:
* Results - lasting improvements for people, firms and governments
* Job creation/maintenance - the engine of rapid, distributed economic growth
* Poverty reduction - diminishing the still growing gap between nations’ and individuals’ prosperity
* Participation and partnership - actively listening to and involving local people
* Protecting biodiversity, while enabling development
* Using regional planning and digital cartography to know where complementary value chains can best develop
* Linking policies and grass-roots impacts
IBI launched the non-profit International Leadership Center (ILC) in March 2007. ILC is dedicated to helping organizations and individuals improve their performance through training programs. Training specialties include leadership and management training, cross-cultural skills, and designing custom programs and services to meet specialized client needs. The ILC represents a partnership between IBI and the Management Training and Development Institute (MTDI), a company with three decades of leadership, management and cross-cultural communication training.
Core staff members speak and write in over a dozen languages, including English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Turkish, Kiswahili and Wolof.
IBI's publishing department provides complete editorial and graphics services to meet all clients' communication needs. IBI reports can be professionally issued as books or pamphlets within weeks of completion.
Please review our project experience on our website at www.ibi-usa.com. Or, contact David Colvin at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.