Lead expert for the preparation of feasibility studies for wastewater investment projects (12 months):
- Suitable professional education (e.g. water engineering, environmental engineering)
- Profound experience in the design of wastewater facilities including networks, sewage treatment plants, and other low-cost sanitation options
- Relevant experience in feasibility studies of water and sanitation projects in sub-Saharan Africa
- Experience with the implementation of donor financed projects, particularly KfW and EU
- Experience in leading feasibility study teams
- Documented, long-term affiliation to the bidding company or one of the consortium members (current or previous long-term employment and/or long-term relationship as consultant from relevant assignments)
- Required professional experience: minimum 10 years
- Required professional experience in project planning and implementation in sub-Saharan African countries: minimum 5 years
About the Organization
Sweco plans and designs the communities and cities of the future. Our work results in sustainable buildings, efficient infrastructure and access to electricity and clean water. With 14,500 employees in 15 countries, we offer our customers the right expertise for every situation. We carry out projects in 70 countries annually throughout the world. Sweco is Europe’s leading architecture and engineering consultancy, with sales of approximately EUR 1.7 billion. The company is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm AB.
Sweco – Your Reliable Partner
Sweco is one of the leading engineering consultants in Germany. For over 50 years, we have been a reliable partner in national and international projects, providing high-quality design and consultancy services in the three business lines Planning & Design, Transport & Mobility, Water & Energy. 800 experts in more than 30 local offices all over Germany are at your service.
We provide cost-effective and sustainable solutions for complex issues along all project phases. Our core competencies are advisory services, design, planning, management, supervision, and moderation of complex projects.