: Support for the implementation of the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement Phase II
: Sep 2019
: 36 months
The overall objective is: to effectively raise Ukrainian public authorities’ capacities in designing and implementing key reforms stemming from the Association Agreement/DCFTA.The purposes of this contract are:
The expected results of this project are as follows:
- To facilitate the legal approximation processes linked to the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement (AA) implementation.
- To improve efficient communication of government authorities of central and regional levels to ensure support to EUI/AA reforms.
Qualifications and skills
- Coordination, monitoring, reporting of the AA/DCFTA implementation.
- Legal Approximation.
- Public communication and outreach.
General professional experience
- A level of education which corresponds to completed studies of at least three years attested by a diploma in law;
- Knowledge of Ukrainian or Russian would be an asset (minimum 3 in the scale of 1(excellent) to 5 (basic));
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
Specific professional experience
- Minimum 5 but preferably 7 years of professional experience in public administration or private law company.
- Minimum 3 but preferably 5 years of practical experience in the process of transposition of EU acquis and/or related policy implementation in an EU member state, EU enlargement or EU association country (in the Eastern Neighbourhood).
About the Organization
Human Dynamics is a leading European provider of consulting services for the public sector with more than 120 projects implemented in 30 countries worldwide. Currently, Human Dynamics and its 300 experts and consultants advise more than 40 ministries and public/government agencies worldwide. You are welcome on our website for more details: www.humandynamics.org