The Mitchell Group, Inc. (TMG) is seeking a Local Evaluator to participate in the Mid-Term Evaluation of the USAID Health Service Delivery (HSD) Activity launched in December 2015 in Guinea.
The Local Evaluator will serve as a member of the evaluation team, providing quality assurance on evaluation issues, including methods, development of data collection instruments, protocols for data collection, data management and data analysis. S/He will participate in all aspects of the evaluation, from planning, data collection, data analysis to report writing.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications and experience:
- An advanced degree in social sciences, statistics, evaluation or research or related field
- Experience in design and implementation of evaluations in different sectors, including health
- Strong knowledge, skills, and experience in qualitative and quantitative evaluation tools
- Experience implementing and coordinating surveys, key informant interviews, focus groups, observations, and other evaluation methods that assure reliability and validity of the data
- Able to analyze qualitative data
- Demonstrated experience using qualitative evaluation methodologies, and triangulating with quantitative data
- Strong data interpretation and presentation skills
- Proficient in English and French
Applicants should send CVs in ENGLISH ONLY to BOTH of these email addresses:
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Shortlisted Applicants will be contacted by TMG recruitment staff. No phone calls please. Thank you.
About the Organization
The Mitchell Group, Inc. (TMG) is a global solutions leader providing meaningful impact and sustainable solutions to development efforts affecting the lives of ordinary people. We are a veteran-owned business with over 30 years of international development program experience. TMG has performed highly successful, long-term contracts for US government clients such as USAID and National Institutes of Health (NIH) in supporting their various projects in multiple countries on 6 continents throughout the world. Many of those projects have been in Africa, where TMG has worked in 38 of its countries and currently has offices in Ghana, Burkina Faso, Niger, Guinea, Liberia, Mali, and Ethiopia. Through these projects, TMG has gained broad, multi-sector experience in managing more than 100 US government contracts. We work with a large group of highly qualified experts whose specialized skills provide expertise to perform services in various technical areas, logistical management, financial management, administration, project management, MIS services, capacity building, training, and other sectors.
TMG has been a leading contractor in assisting the US National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and other domestic and international agencies with their important international biomedical research efforts to find cures for such human scourges as Malaria, AIDS and Ebola. TMG has also assisted USAID in successfully performing major contracts implementing its international development programs in such functional areas as Monitoring and Evaluation, Education and Training, Health Services, Countering Violent Extremism, Disaster Management, Agriculture and Food Security, and Outreach and Communications.