Position Type: Consultant (short-term technical assistance) (based on contract award)
Work Location: Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, or Kyrgyzstan
ME&A is recruiting a Logistics Assistant for the USAID/Central Asia “Energy Links” Activity Evaluation. USAID/Central Asia Mission seeks to obtain final evaluation of one primary component of the activity which is the CASA-1000 Secretariat. The evaluation will provide USAID with pertinent information and analysis of the Secretariat to help USAID understand what has been accomplished against the intended results, as well as will give recommendations for the follow-on activity. This external evaluation comes at the end of the Energy Links Project, which is in September 2019.
- Providing logistical support to the assessment team
- members including, but not limited to, scheduling appointments and arranging transportation.
- Fluency in English, Russian is required
- Must be familiar with the energy sector related terminology and Monitoring and Evaluations.
- A graduate degree in a related field of study.
- Proven leadership in the management of similar-sized international donor-funded activities with skills in strategic planning, management, supervision and budgeting.
- Extensive experience of working in energy sector, preferably in the post-Soviet countries.
- Strong analytical, communication and writing skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Advanced English communication skills, both orally and in writing.
All applications and CVs must be submitted in English.
ME&A, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. ME&A will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. For our EEO Policy Statement and a copy of our EEO Policy Statement and information on your EEO rights under the law, please email email@example.com.
About the Organization
ME&A is a qualified small business, dedicated to providing creative solutions for economic development and social development throughout the world. Our Core Areas of Concentration include Monitoring & Evaluations, Economic and Community Development, Public Administration and Governance, and Business Development and Technology Transfer.
ME&A’s staff of professionals are dedicated to pursuing excellence in the principles, practices and processes of their professions. We are a client-oriented organization committed to upholding the highest of professional standards and being a responsible corporate citizen.
We believe in creative teaming with other partners, maintaining strong professionalism and ethics in meeting our objectives, and utilizing our multicultural skills to better understand and communicate with our clients. ME&A pursues and embraces our client’s organizational and programmatic goals. We work as a team, whereever appropriate, to bring collective knowledge to bear in creating developmental solutions.
ME&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer.