QED is preparing to bid on the upcoming USAID/Senegal Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Activity. The purpose of this Activity is to provide analytical and advisory services to USAID/Senegal to support project design, performance monitoring and evaluation, and learning. This project will focus on CLA, capacity building, and resilience.
We are seeking a qualified Local Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Specialists to be full time and based in Dakar, Senegal for the duration of the Activity.
- Collaborate with the Monitoring and Evaluation Lead on the implementation of M&E activities
- Support in the development of evaluation methodologies and tools, and manage teams in primary data collection
- Collect and manage all project-related performance data
- Analyze and summarize performance monitoring data
- Maintain the main project indicator database and filing system
- Provide training on the online reporting system, the project monitoring system, and the project indicators
- Present monitoring data on a monthly basis to project technical staff, as required
- Master’s degree in international development, research, social sciences, or relevant area
- Minimum of five years of experience conducting monitoring and evaluation on international development projects
- Experience in performance monitoring, assessing and tracking data quality, data management, and/or training in performance management topics
- Experience in evaluation methodology, experimental design, statistical analysis, sampling methodology and/or data collection and analysis
- Demonstrated experience conducting primary data collection
- Knowledge of USAID’s program cycle and Evaluation Policy
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
- Oral and written French fluency and professional proficiency in English
About the Organization
QED is a global consulting firm with more than 20 years of experience providing data-driven and insightful solutions in more than 90 countries. We are passionate about transforming lives through knowledge-based solutions. Leveraging deep expertise in monitoring, evaluation, global health, and learning, we help our clients collect, analyze, visualize, and ultimately use data in more effective ways. Our work maximizes results through the use of cutting edge technologies and innovation, organizational development, and evidence-based decision-making.