PYXERA Global will be managing a Global Pro Bono program in Gurgaon (Delhi), India scheduled to take place in March 2018. PYXERA Global would like to hire a part time consultant currently residing in Gurgaon, India to help with program management and provide project and logistical support to the selected team of corporate employees from January-April, 2018. Possibility of extension based on additional corporate programs.
The selected consultant’s main responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to, the following:
-Support selected host clients and India Country Director in scope of work development for the program
-Support India Country Director as the on-the-ground interface between PYXERA Global and local partners in Gurgaon
-Act as a logistical and informational resource for corporate pro bono consultants and troubleshoot on problems they may face
-Orient new program participants upon arrival in India in coordination with India Country Director
-Participate in weekly preparation phone calls in English with corporate team when needed;
-Co-coordinate Client Pre-Departure Orientation, Welcome and Final Events for corporate employees and local client firms/organizations;
-Coordinate weekly debriefs with corporate team while in-country;
-Correspond with PYXERA Global India and headquarters program staff, and other stakeholders as needed, to ensure satisfaction on the part of the volunteers and our partners;
-Monitor security arrangements for Volunteers when they are in India.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. Must be based in Gurgaon (Delhi), India
2. College degree in international relations, communications, project management, organizational development, NGO management, or related field
3. Experience in project management and in leading multicultural groups;
4. Minimum of 5-10 years of experience.
5. Experience working with cross cultural teams and/or skills-based volunteer programs
6. Ability to multi-task and manage diverse tasks simultaneously
7. Flexible and able to work in a team as well as individually with limited supervision.
8. Exceptional writing skills and ability to develop scopes of work with limited supervision
9. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
10. Experience in virtual and in-person presentation skills
11. Knowledge of one or more critical topics in global development (i.e. health, women empowerment, WASH, access to nutrition, livelihood)
12. Knowledge of at least one specific technical area related to PYXERA Global’s programs and services (pro bono, leadership/talent development, public private partnerships, monitoring and evaluation, corporate social responsibility, etc.)
13. Exceptional customer service, communication, and problem solving skills
14. Preferred language proficiency in English
15. Ability to work in teams and alone, and demonstrated commitment to creating
This is a part time consultant position with an estimate timeline of 4-5 months. Pay is based on past experience and the type of work required for this position.
Send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements via e-mail to email@example.com. Please include the position title “Local Project Coordinator, (Gurgaon) Delhi” in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.