Probable starting date: 2021
Duration: 5 years - max. 1.100 WD
The ultimate outcome for the proposed FSSP in Myanmar is to: “Enhance effectiveness of Canada’s development outcomes in Myanmar in support of the FIAP, and Myanmar’s development needs and priorities.”
1 National Consultant: FSSP LDIs Fund Coordinator
Based full-time at the Project Location and under the general supervision of the FSS Project Manager, the FSSP LDIs Fund Coordinator is responsible for management and implementation of the LDI Fund.
The duties and responsibilities of the FSSP LDIs Fund Coordinator include, but are not limited to:
- Developing the OPM – LDIs, as well as supporting the development of key FSSP documents, including Procurement Plan as part of the IWP, AWPs and Reports;
- Managing and implementing the LDIs, including but not limited to:
- developing tools (e.g. brochures, outreach documents, due diligence checklists) and coordinating publications
- related to the LDIs, including specific notices for calls for proposals;
- coordinating calls for proposals, including receipt of proponent proposals;
- conducting preliminary screening of proponent proposals in accordance with formal selection criteria;
- making recommendations to, and providing Secretariat support for, the Project Review Committee or equivalent;
- supporting or conducting due diligence of short-listed proponents, e.g. administrative and programmatic
- aspects, and documenting approvals processes and funding decisions;
- preparing local contribution agreements or other financial instruments, based on established templates;
- Ensuring proper maintenance of the record keeping and filing system of the FSSP LDIs fund;
- Working with and building relationships with local organizations;
- Coordinating LDIs fund activities with other stakeholders;
- Providing any other LDIs fund-related services, as required.
- Diploma related to business, finance, accounting, logistics, economics, international development, procurement, project management, business administration, engineering, applied sciences
General and specific professional experience
- Demonstrated experience in LDIs management, implementation and coordination
- Demonstrated experience providing Logistical services or Support to Local Development Initiatives (LDIs)
- Demonstrated experience developing operational documents including but not limited to manuals, procedures, policies or templates
- Demonstrated cumulative experience working in a Developing Country (ies), preferably in Myanmar or in one of the ASEAN member states
To apply, kindly register your profile via our website www.transtec.be and send your updated CV by e-mail at Jeremy Le Moigne, Project Manager: email@example.com
About the Organization
Transtec puts an emphasis on development processes, acting as a virtuous circle to reach the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Working with local actors and the international community, we deliver quality, context-driven development solutions across the intervention cycle - breaking poverty and building prosperous stable communities.
We are committed to making a difference by ensuring that aid effectiveness constitutes the single and most important focus in our interventions. This is achieved by incorporating Quality Assurance mechanisms at each phase of project and programme implementation and ensuring compliance with requested standards and expected results. In doing so, we build on our 30 years of Knowledge Management maintained by our personnel, projects, programmes and experiences.
We hence provide a full range of high level technical services in project and programme design and management, framework contracts, long term agreements management and cutting edge monitoring and evaluation solutions to multilateral partner organisations including the European Investment Bank, the United Nations (UNDEF, UNHCR, WFP, UNICEF, UNDP), the World Bank, the African Development Bank, and national official development agencies including the UK Department for International Development (DfID), the Belgian Technical Cooperation (BTC), the French Agency for Development (AFD), the Danish International Development Agency (DANIDA), the Swedish International Development Cooperation (SIDA) and the Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCA).
We are constantly searching for innovative and creative solutions that will support our interventions.