Position Overview: IBI is an international economic development consulting firm based in the United States that specializes in economic growth, public financial management, governance, and human and institutional performance improvement. Established in 1996, IBI has successfully implemented some 40 projects in over 70 countries. To learn more please visit our web site at www.ibi-usa.com. IBI is a woman-owned small business.
IBI is currently recruiting a Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist in anticipation of a project based in Jordan. The project will be responsible for supporting USAID mission’s M&E activities for all of its programs.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist will report to the Chief of Party and will responsible for leading the MEL and other activities and strategy on the project. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leading and design and implementation of the program M&E framework and information system to track delivery against targets, and outcomes and impacts.
- Design data collection tools, schedules, analysis methods, and applied technologies;
- Supporting development and/or implementation of the strategic plans and results framework, including metrics and processes for annual assessment
- Assess training impact, report on training indicators
Employment Location: Amman, Jordan
- Master’s degree in economics, mathematics, statistics, or related field;
- At least five (5) years of experience managing monitoring and evaluation activities on large, complex donor-funded international development programs;
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative research methods, tools, and techniques;
- Experience with impact assessment and change management;
- Prior experience on USAID programs preferred;
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Access and/or other database programs;
- Must have experience working in Jordan or in region.
- Must speak English. Must be fluent in Arabic.
To Apply: Please go to www.ibi-usa.com/jobs and upload your resume. IBI appreciates all applications, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
For more information about IBI, please visit www.ibi-usa.com.
IBI International is an equal opportunity employer.
About the OrganizationIBI International is a consulting and training firm dedicated to providing top quality analysis and practical, timely solutions to challenges facing governments and companies.
Founded in 1996 by Dr. Lucie Phillips, IBI is a small woman-owned firm whose diverse and creative core staff is comprised of dedicated development professionals focused on solving problems in developing countries worldwide.
IBI’s core principles focus on:
* Results - lasting improvements for people, firms and governments
* Job creation/maintenance - the engine of rapid, distributed economic growth
* Poverty reduction - diminishing the still growing gap between nations’ and individuals’ prosperity
* Participation and partnership - actively listening to and involving local people
* Protecting biodiversity, while enabling development
* Using regional planning and digital cartography to know where complementary value chains can best develop
* Linking policies and grass-roots impacts
IBI launched the non-profit International Leadership Center (ILC) in March 2007. ILC is dedicated to helping organizations and individuals improve their performance through training programs. Training specialties include leadership and management training, cross-cultural skills, and designing custom programs and services to meet specialized client needs. The ILC represents a partnership between IBI and the Management Training and Development Institute (MTDI), a company with three decades of leadership, management and cross-cultural communication training.
Core staff members speak and write in over a dozen languages, including English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Turkish, Kiswahili and Wolof.
IBI's publishing department provides complete editorial and graphics services to meet all clients' communication needs. IBI reports can be professionally issued as books or pamphlets within weeks of completion.
Please review our project experience on our website at www.ibi-usa.com. Or, contact David Colvin at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.