IBTCI is supplementing the monitoring and program management efforts of USAID/Iraq staff to verify, monitor and support USAID program performance evaluation in Iraq. Information gathered and program support services being provided by IBTCI assist the Mission to make informed decisions and better manage Implementing Partners’ (IP) performance throughout the reporting of USAID/Iraq activities and projects. We are currently seeking an M&E Training Specialist Consultant to develop and deliver training on indicator development and data quality assessments (DQAs) to USAID and IP staff for Iraq PMSP.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a training agenda and materials as an iterative process to allow for USAID feedback;
- Advise on how to reach trainees of different capacities (beginner/advanced), that is, via multiple pieces of training or within one training;
- Advise on the appropriate duration of the training, number of participants, and so forth;
- Develop a system for measuring the effectiveness of and trainee satisfaction with the training, that is, pre- and post-tests, satisfaction survey, and so forth.;
- Deliver training sessions in Baghdad, and report on training if/as requested.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience developing and delivering M&E training for USAID-funded initiatives;
- Prior experience developing and delivering training on indicator development and DQAs;
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practices in adult learning;
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required; graduate degree preferred;
- Willingness to travel to Iraq.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related field, with a strong preference for a graduate degree
Supervisory Responsibility: None
Travel: Travel to Baghdad, Iraq is required
No phone calls, please. All candidates will be acknowledged, but only final candidates will be contacted.
IBTCI is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, disabled veteran or Vietnam-era veteran, or any other classification protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. We prohibit and do not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment.
About the Organization
International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI), a U.S. based international development consulting company established in 1987, has worked in over one hundred countries and implemented over two hundred projects. IBTCI serves government agencies, private sector companies, and several donor agencies. IBTCI specializes in Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) across many sectors including, but not limited to, conflict and crisis, democracy and governance, economic growth, education, environment, and global health.