Are you passionate about driving programs focused on foreign assistance? Do you want to be part of an organization that offers meaningful assignments and opportunities to expand your skills and expertise? At Dexis, you will experience a corporate culture of inclusiveness, fairness, and trust. You will be given the means and mentorship needed to succeed, and your creativity will be rewarded.
If this sounds like you, Dexis is seeking an experienced Management Analyst to manage and direct the general administrative and staff support functions of the Front Office in the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Office of Afghanistan and Pakistan Affairs (OAPA). The work for this position will be based in Washington, D.C, with an immediate start date.
The Management Analyst will work directly with OAPA’s Assistant to the Administrator and Deputy Assistants to the Administrator to ensure smooth office operations. As the Management Analyst, you will:
- Serve as key implementer and communicator of strategic projects across the organization and help manage the systems and processes that are critical to the Assistant to the Administrator’s success;
- Provide consultation to further the strategic agenda of the OAPA mission;
- Deliver flow down of tasks from the Front Office leadership to the OAPA Directors;
- Plan, organize, and direct the Administrative Team to coordinate the Assistant to the Administrator’s schedule and itineraries;
- Oversee the correspondence management system;
- Other duties as assigned.
- 6 to 8 years of project management related work;
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in relevant field (international affairs, political science, public policy, international development, communications, business, etc.);
- Familiarization with USAID and/or Department of State;
- Previous experience with project/process and relationship management;
- Active secret-level security clearance.
- A highly organized, proactive, and creative individual;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across teams to help manage and execute on key projects and priorities;
- Knowledge and understanding of institutional policies and procedures and the regulatory environment with which they operate.
Are you looking for a company that offers meaningful program assignments and opportunities to develop professional skills and expertise? At Dexis, staff are empowered to be part of the decision-making process and collaborate with colleagues and management across the company to satisfy our clients. We create transparency in our operations with our clients and employees; and we offer our people opportunities to grow and challenge themselves in meaningful ways. Dexis follows a “find a way or make a way” business directive, and we’re paving the way for innovative management solutions in the global development and security assistance arenas worldwide. As a Dexis employee you will be challenged, empowered, and mentored. That’s how Dexis goes “all in.” How will you?
If you are passionate about this opportunity, submit your application by clicking the apply for this job online button.
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.
About the Organization
Since 2001, Dexis has provided innovative management solutions for a secure and prosperous world. In the last three years alone, Dexis has worked in 90 countries supporting critical missions of agencies in the global development and security assistance space. With triple digit growth in recent years, Dexis was ranked in the top 10 consulting firms by funding at the US Agency for International Development in FY16 and FY17. Dexis was also among the highest rated employers on Glassdoor, where many of its 250-plus employees cited a people-centered leadership and culture as the main drivers to its success.