Manager, Corporate Performance Analysis
Strategy & Organizational Performance
Reporting To (Functional Title)
Senior Manager, Strategy Management
No. of Direct Reports
SECTION I: JOB PURPOSE
This role is responsible for performing the financial planning and analysis in alignment with ITFC strategy, along with consolidation of the rolling 3-year operational plan. The Senior Analyst collaborates closely with Finance & Accounting in establishing and tracking of ITFC’s budgets and financial plans. In addition, the role requires management of ITFC complaints handling process and client satisfaction surveys.
SECTION II: KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitoring assigned financial planning and analysis and coordinating activities to ensure compliance with the established financial, regulatory and administrative requirements.
- Coordinating and monitoring the annual budgeting and forecasting exercise for departments by providing compiled projections, trends, revenues and cost analysis and interacting with various departments to prepare and communicate the departmental budgets.
- Managing the strategic reporting process and ensuring that the report is delivered according to time schedule.
- Consolidating the annual administrative budgets jointly with the respective department managers.
- Aligning the three-year operational plan and the annual administrative budget with ITFC’s strategy.
- Consolidating the financial forecast and panning based on input from Finance & Accounting.
- Preparing monthly schedule and managing the monthly operational reporting process.
- Ensuring that the monthly report is delivered according to time schedule and in accurate manner.
- Managing reporting resources and ensuring that the necessary resources to prepare the report are available.
- Providing quality assurance of the reports.
- Monitoring all strategic initiatives and assessing derived financial benefits for ITFC, if applicable.
- Ensuring that report enhancement ideas and requests are processed and implemented.
- Planning and managing report enhancement activities.
- Delivering report to ITFC senior management for review according to the schedule.
- Informing and keeping Head of Strategy & Organizational Performance Office up to date about all tasks.
- Managing all ad-hoc requests from other areas of ITFC or IDB.
- Establishing and maintaining the client experience management including the respective policy and process.
- Maintaining the client satisfaction framework including focus groups and questionnaires.
- Managing client satisfaction surveys, analysing and reporting results to management and recommending actions on how to improve the client satisfaction.
- Maintaining the complaints management including the respective policy and process.
- Receiving and analysing complaints and derive actions in alignment with the concerned departments.
- Updating the client experience map and initiate/coordinate the development of corresponding initiatives.
- SECTION III: KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
Key Performance Indicators:
- Coordination to timely submission of reports
- Effective design of performance reporting processes and systems for businesses
- Timeliness and accuracy of reports/ alerts etc. submitted to Senior Strategy Manager
- SECTION IV: KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
MBA or relevant Masters/Post Graduate degree in Finance
CPA, ACCA, CA, CMA, or CIMA preferable
- Budgeting & Control- Expert
- Financial Planning- Expert
- Economic Analysis- Advanced
- Financial Modelling & Analysis- Expert
- Knowledge of Cross Border Trading Process- Advanced
- Dash boards and reporting
- Project Management
Please refer to the ITFC Functional Competency Profile for this Department for a detailed understanding of the functional competencies applicable to this role
- English is compulsory
- Arabic and French are preferable
Years of Experience
- 3+ years work experience, preferably in banking sector
Nature of Experience
- Experience in reporting, controlling and operative management
Strategy and Management Consultants
To maintain relations on an ongoing basis to make sure that ITFC is updated with best practices as required
About the Organization
The International Islamic Trade Finance Corporation is an autonomous entity within the Islamic Development Bank Group created with the purpose of advancing trade to improve the economic condition and livelihood of people across the Islamic world. ITFC has consolidated all the trade finance businesses that used to be handled by various windows within the IDB Group. It commenced operations in Muharram 1429H (January 2008G). The consolidation of the IDB Group’s trade finance activities under a single umbrella increased the Corporation’s efficiency in service delivery by enabling rapid response to customer needs in a market-driven business environment.
As a leader in Shari’ah-compliant trade finance, ITFC deploys its expertise and funds to businesses and governments in its member countries. Its primary focus is to encourage intra-trade among OIC member countries. As a member of the IDB Group, ITFC has unique access to governments in its member countries and it works as a facilitator to mobilize private and public resources towards achieving its objectives of fostering economic development through trade. The Corporation helps businesses in member countries gain better access to trade finance and provides them with the necessary trade-related capacity building tools in order to help them compete successfully in the global market.