Manager, Digital Marketing (Global Communications)
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people’s lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and Role:
Palladium’s Manager, Digital Marketing is a senior role on the Global Communications team, building awareness of our brand in target markets, generating priority leads through the use of our digital channels and supporting leaders across the business. It is a highly creative, global role for a deeply driven and relentlessly organized marketing professional. This is an exciting opportunity for the ideal candidate to shape a global brand.
Reporting to: Director of Communications
Location: Washington D.C.
- Plans and executes Palladium’s digital marketing strategy in alignment with company goals, including web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising
- Maintains Palladium’s social media presence across all digital channels
- Contributes to a consistent corporate brand message and suite of tools to align with the global organization
- Contributes to Palladium’s global Public Relations, using digital channels to help identify and build relationships with new and existing editors, reporters, producers, etc. to increase media coverage
- Equips and supports stakeholders to advocate for Palladium across digital channels
- Monitors and analyzes industry trends and competitive landscape to adjust / enhance company positioning and messaging as required
- Measures and reports on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses return on investment and progress against KPIs
- Manages agency and other vendor partners as needed
- Relating to the assigned workload, the role will be required to make sound recommendations to Global Communications
- The role will also be expected to contribute to process improvement through innovative and cost-effective proposals, ideas, and suggestions
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Evidence of the ability to oversee and deliver high quality digital marketing campaigns
- A high degree of autonomy with appropriate consultation where applicable
- Comfort working on a remote team in a fast-paced, global environment
- Managerial experience is desirable
- Compassionate and collaborative interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel to various company locations (up to 20%)