ABOUT AGA KHAN FOUNDATION U.S.A. (AKF USA)
Established in 1981, AKF USA is a private, non-denominational, non-profit international development organization committed to alleviating poverty, hunger, disease and illiteracy, primarily in Africa and Asia. Its mission is to address the root causes of poverty by investing in innovative solutions in health, education, rural development, civil society and the environment. The Foundation supports community-based programs in the areas of health, education, rural development and civil society. Aga Khan Foundation is an agency of the Aga Khan Development Network (www.akdn.org), a group of 11 private development agencies working to empower communities and individuals, often in disadvantaged circumstances, to improve living conditions and opportunities, especially in Africa and Asia.
AKF USA is seeking to hire a Manager for Development Services and Analytics to be responsible for managing the Donations Management team, performing analytics, and overseeing the Foundation’s technology platforms.
Main duties and responsibilities:
Lead the Donations Management team, including:
· Ensuring the implementation of proper processes and controls; receiving, recording, receipting, and reporting of contributions
· Reviewing the month end contributions; bank reconciliations; pledge and income reconciliations; and accuracy of revenue recognition
· Ensuring timely completion of reports for the Foundation and associated institutions
· Create queries and reports in our CRM (EveryAction) to be used by stakeholders
· Maintain data cleanliness and ensure policies and process are being followed to maintain a clean database
· Responding to donor and fundraising volunteer questions and informational needs
· Training volunteers on fund collections
· Support fundraising campaigns of the Foundation and associated institutions.
· Work with the Resource Development team to strategize fundraising activities
· Work with fundraising staff and volunteers to prepare, review and disseminate fundraising reports that track campaign progress, quarterly KPIs, and progress towards annual objectives.
· Review annual audit schedules for contributions revenue
· Liaise with financial auditors for revenue audit of contributions
· Work with management and staff to update and maintain the Foundation’s Power BI dashboard
· Perform fundraising related analysis on a regular and ad-hoc basis to glean learnings that drive data-driven decisions on fundraising campaigns.
· Prepare visuals, charts and presentations for management meetings
· Manage IT vendor(s) to ensure efficient functioning of the Foundation’s technology infrastructure;
· Manage or work with vendor to manage all hardware and software, both server-based and cloud-based;
· Perform or work with vendor to perform annual IT audits
· Administer the Foundation’s Exchange Active Directory, CRM, and other databases
A bachelor’s degree and demonstrated experience in gifts management and team leadership is necessary. Must have ability to analyze data. Proficiency with CRM tools and MS Excel is required. IT experience sufficient to perform above-described responsibilities is desired. Experience with analytics tools and pivot tables is a plus. Excellent interpersonal and communications skills are a must.
MUST SEND COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO HUMANRESOURCES.AKFUSA@AKDN.ORG.